Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Upcoming This Week

This week I'll be reviewing the newest self-titled from Boys Night Out. Going into the review I'm very curious to see what they have to offer now. I was initially drawn to them by "Make Yourself Sick" then was putoff by the concept album "Trainwreck" However, over a year later I returned to it to really enjoy it. So, hopefully they've been able to maintain their distinctive sound and forge a path forward towards maturity.

Also, I've decided to include the album art in my posts from here on out. I was planning on starting a few week ago, but I forgot the first week with "On Letting Go" from Circa Survive. And last week, the album art for "Truth in Sincerity" was just to plain and boring to bother with. Check back later this week for the review.

No comments: