Monday, June 4, 2007

Upcoming: This Week

So I guess you could say I was sort of in a blogging mood today and I got right down to getting some stuff written. So, if you haven’t already, check out my review of On Letting Go, and also, head over to Technosyncratic for two new articles. However, I’m shifting my focus already to what is coming up. This week there isn’t exactly much being released that I’m even remotely interested in. Luckily, I had put some thought into reviewing the latest from Amber Pacific, Truth in Sincerity. I was a pretty big fan of their first EP, I was actually eagerly awaiting its release way back in 2004. Since then I haven’t been following them much, nor was I in love with 2005’s The Possibility and The Promise. However, I’m looking forward to delving into their latest to see what they’ve been doing over the past few years. So, check back later this week for the review!

No comments: