Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Some News

I'm not sure if you've heard or not, not that you would unless you read Hobb's blog, but Hobb will no longer be contributing here. He's got a lot on his plate as far as blogging goes, and the work that is expected of him, at several outlets, is continuously expanding. So, he won't be doing any posting around these parts. This doesn't mean, however, that you shouldn't check out what he has to say over at Taciturn Blog.

Also, this week look forward to a review of the "Four Winds EP" from Bright Eyes. I also hope you enjoyed my review of The Higher's latest, "On Fire," (check it out if you haven’t yet) as I hope you enjoy everything that you read here, and over at BĂȘtise. For the "Four Winds" review, I'm shooting for Friday evening, at the latest. If it doesn't get done earlier, I expect that I'll spend some of my train ride home, on Friday, working on it.

No comments: