Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Upcoming: This Week!

First off I’d like to apologize for being a few days later than usual (without warning) getting my last review up, but today I finally posted it, and you can find it here. With that said, I’d also like to buy myself a little bit of leeway for this week’s release as well. Starting this Thursday at my school (the University of Hartford) is the annual Spring Fling, which is basically 4 straight days of heavy drinking. So, I can’t exactly promise that I’ll have the time or the physical ability to write my review in a timely fashion. I’d still like to get it done on time, but I don’t want to make any promises.

With that out of the way, this weeks review will be the “Frequency EP” from PlayRadioPlay!. For those of you who aren’t familiar with PlayRadioPlay! it is (last time I checked at least) a solo project of a young man from Texas. I first heard of him through a friend on Purevolume, a year or maybe even two years ago. I was instantly taken with his catchy synthesized tunes, and now that he’s releasing an EP (out today) I’m really excited about it. I really hope it came out good because I’d be very happy to see him succeed. So, if you’re interested in checking out some of the music head over to his myspace!

No comments: